1 Jar of Bay’s Kitchen Mild Korma Stir-in Sauce
1 Small Aubergine
4 Chicken thighs
200g Baby spinach leaves
20g Toasted coconut flakes
20g Toasted almonds
1 Tbsp Vegetable oil
Basmati rice or gluten free Indian bread (or pittas / flatbread or similar)
Nutrition (per serve)
Kcal – 636
Fat – 43g
of which saturates – 18g
Carbohydrates – 16g
of which sugars – 9.5g
Fibre – 6g
Protein – 44g
Salt – 2.2g
Please note this calculation does not include the rice or gluten free Indian bread (or pittas / flatbread or similar) to serve.
- Heat oil in a pan, add chopped chicken thighs cook for 10 minutes.
- Dice the aubergine, add to the pan and cook until soft (approx. another 10 minutes), then add spinach leaves and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the Bay’s Kitchen Mild Korma Stir-in Sauce and heat for a further 2 minutes.
- Take off heat, add coriander and season to taste.
- Sprinkle the toasted almonds and coconut flakes on top.
- Serve with rice or gluten free Indian bread (or pittas / flatbread or similar).
This recipe has been reviewed and approved as Low FODMAP by Registered Dietician Laura Tilt @nutritilty, on behalf of Bay’s Kitchen.
Copyright Bay’s Kitchen. Please do not reprint without permission.