1 Jar of Bay’s Kitchen Katsu Curry Stir-in Sauce
144g Bay’s Kitchen Concentrated Chicken Stock
1.2 Litre Water
250g Rice noodles
200g Cooked chicken
(approximately 2 breasts), shredded
150g Edamame beans
5g Chives, chopped
1 Red or green chilli, finely sliced*
Nutrition (per serve)
Kcal – 488
Fat – 12g
of which saturates – 5.3g
Carbohydrates – 63g
of which sugars – 9.4g
Fibre – 6g
Protein – 20g
Salt – 2.4g
- Put the Bay’s Kitchen Katsu Curry Stir-in Sauce into a pan and heat over a medium heat for a few minutes.
- Mix the Bay’s Kitchen Concentrated Chicken Stock and water
in a pan and bring to the boil.
- Peel the carrots and cut into discs. Add these to the pan and boil for 3 minutes.
- Add the rice noodles and cook for a further 10 minutes (or according to the packet instructions).
- Once the noodles are cooked, remove from the heat and stir through the edamame beans and the shredded chicken.
- Serve and garnish with chopped chives and slices of chilli.
*Whilst chillies are a low FODMAP ingredient, some people with IBS have higher numbers of chilli pepper pain receptors in the gut, which can cause symptoms. If you’re sensitive to chilli, you can leave it out of this recipe.
This recipe has been reviewed and approved as Low FODMAP by Registered Dietician Laura Tilt @nutritilty, on behalf of Bay’s Kitchen.
Copyright Bay’s Kitchen. Please do not reprint without permission.