Low FODMAP, Gluten free, Dairy free
4 Tbsp Bay’s Kitchen Tikka Masala Stir-in Sauce (2 Tbsp for chicken marinade & 2 Tbsp as a wrap sauce base)
2 Gluten free tortilla wraps (cornflour wraps are great for this)
1 Chicken breast (200g)
100g Carrots, thinly sliced
80g Red bell pepper, sliced
70g Red cabbage, shredded
Wedge of lime
• Preheat the oven to 140C (160C fan oven). Glaze the chicken breast with 2 tbsp of Bay’s Kitchen Tikka Masala sauce. Place in a roasting dish and bake for 35 mins (or until the inside temperature of the chicken is 70C).
• While the chicken is baking, prep your vegetables: slice the carrots, shred the cabbage, and chop the pepper. Cut a wedge of lime and leave aside. If you prefer a warmer wrap, you can warm up the wraps.
• Once the chicken has baked, let it cool for a few minutes, then slice it into thin strips and start building your wrap – spread 1 tbsp of tikka masala sauce on each wrap, then add the carrots, cabbage, pepper, squeeze some lime juice and top up with chicken.
• Fold your wrap starting from folding the middle edges inwards, then fold the edge closest to you, slowly rolling away from you, gently pressing to fill in all the space and tucking in any open areas of the wrap until all comes together. It should be tight and snug, if it’s feeling loose, you can start again. It will take a little practice but it’s not as difficult as it sounds! (find the video demonstration).
• Cut the wrap in half and enjoy!
This recipe was created by Catching Peelings photography (www.catchingpeelings.com).
Copyright Bay’s Kitchen. Please do not reprint without permission.