1 Jar of Bay’s Kitchen Thai Massaman Stir-in Sauce
200g Raw king prawns (fresh or frozen will work)
150g Pineapple, roughly chopped
1 Small sweet potato (max 150g),
scrubbed and roughly chopped
1 Spring onion, green tops only, roughly chopped
25g Salted peanuts, roughly chopped
1 Tbsp Fish sauce
1 Tbsp Coconut oil
Small bunch of coriander, roughly chopped
Sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper
½ Lime, cut into quarters
Rice or gluten free naan bread
Nutrition (per serve)
Kcal – 479
Fat – 26g
of which saturates – 15g
Carbohydrates – 33g
of which sugars – 15g
Fibre – 5.6g
Protein – 25g
Salt – 4.1g
Please note this does not include the rice or gluten-free naan bread to serve.
- Place a pan over a medium heat and add the coconut oil. When the oil is glossy, add the sweet potato to the pan and fry until softened and a little charred, 3-4 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Add the pineapple and cook for another 1-2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour in the jar of Bay’s Kitchen Thai Massaman Stir-in Sauce, rinsing the jar out with a little water and adding that into the pan too. Cook for a couple of minutes, stirring to combine everything together.
- Add the prawns and fish sauce and cook for another 3-4 minutes, or until the prawns turn from translucent to opaque and pink and are cooked throughout.
- Divide the curry between two bowls, sprinkle with the spring onion tops, peanuts and coriander and serve with a wedge of lime.
- Delicious with rice or gluten free naan bread.
Recipe created by cook and author Emma Hatcher (www.shecanteatwhat.com).
This recipe has been reviewed and approved as Low FODMAP by Registered Dietician Laura Tilt @nutritilty, on behalf of Bay’s Kitchen.
Copyright Bay’s Kitchen. Please do not reprint without permission.