This is the perfect breakfast for summer! It is Low FODMAP and Gluten Free, so ideal for those with food intolerances, but also perfectly tasty for those who don’t suffer with GI issues!
Light and refreshing these oats are really simple to make and can be popped in a jam jar to take to work or to be eaten on the go.
3 Cups Oats
3 Cups Almond milk
100g Raspberries, frozen is fine
2 Tsp Cinnamon
Nutrition (per serve)
Kcal – 183
Fat – 4.7g
of which saturates – 0.7g
Carbohydrates – 27g
of which sugars – 1.1g
Fibre – 5.6g
Protein – 5.4g
Salt – 0.16g
- Place your oats and milk into a large jug with the cinnamon.
- Put this in the fridge to come together overnight.
- In the morning layer your raspberries in the base of a jam jar (or bowl), stack your oats on top and then the rest of your raspberries.
- Screw your lid on (if taking to work) and head out.
- On the way to work I find the raspberries get nice and jumbled into the mixture and makes for a delicious breakfast!
This recipe has been reviewed and approved as Low FODMAP by Registered Dietitian Laura Tilt @nutritilty, on behalf of Bay’s Kitchen.
Copyright Bay’s Kitchen. Please do not reprint without permission.