200g Cherry tomatoes on the vine*
150g King prawns
130g Courgette (Approx 1 medium courgette)
1/2 Tbsp Olive oil to coat vegetables
Ground black pepper
Basmati rice to serve or gluten free flatbreads
Nutrition (per serve)
Kcal – 314
Fat – 19g
of which saturates – 9.8g
Carbohydrates – 16g
of which sugars – 11g
Fibre – 3.1g
Protein – 18g
Salt – 2.2g
Please note this does not include the rice or gluten free breads to serve.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C / 180°C fan.
- Cut off the ends of the courgette and then slice lengthways and into thick slices.
- Place the tomatoes (still on the vine) and courgettes into an ovenproof dish and toss with olive oil and black pepper until the vegetables are coated.
- Place the vegetables in the oven and roast for about 15 minutes until softened.
- Remove the dish from the oven, tip the jar of Bay’s Kitchen Mild Korma Stir-in Sauce into the dish with the vegetables. Quarter fill the jar with water, place the lid on and give the jar a shake to loosen the remaining sauce and add this to the dish too. Give the dish a shake (careful, it will be hot!) or use a spoon to mix the sauce and vegetables together.
- Return the dish to the oven for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes remove the dish from the oven – the sauce should now be bubbling.
- Tip in the prawns and give everything a stir to coat the prawns with the sauce. Return to the oven for 5 more minutes until the prawns are hot and the sauce is bubbling again.
- You can serve the curry straight from the dish, removing the tomato vines just before serving.
- Serve with rice or gluten free flatbreads.
*For cherry tomatoes, 75g is considered low FODMAP, 220g is moderate for fructans. This recipe contains 100g per person, which is much less than the moderate fructan serving size.
This recipe has been reviewed and approved as Low FODMAP by Registered Dietician Laura Tilt @nutritilty, on behalf of Bay’s Kitchen.
Copyright Bay’s Kitchen. Please do not reprint without permission.