200g Gluten free spaghetti
120g Cooked king prawns
Nutrition (per serve)
Fat – 4.8g
of which saturates – 0.7g
Carbohydrates – 89g
of which sugars – 5.3g
Fibre – 4g
Protein – 18g
Salt – 1.6g
- Fill a pan 2/3 full with water and bring to the boil. Add the pasta and cook for 10 minutes (check the packet instructions in case these differ).
- Whilst the pasta is cooking either finely slice the courgette into thin ribbons or cut with a ribbon peeler.
- Put the jar of sauce into a pan over a medium heat. Add the courgette ribbons and heat for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the sauce is hot and courgettes softened.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain and then add to the pan with the sauce. Take off the heat and add the prawns and mix well.
- Serve with fresh basil and black pepper.
This recipe has been reviewed and approved as Low FODMAP by Registered Dietician Laura Tilt @nutritilty, on behalf of Bay’s Kitchen.
Copyright Bay’s Kitchen. Please do not reprint without permission.