150-200g Gluten-free pasta (spaghetti is traditionally used but I like to find different shapes!)
200g Lean mince beef
2 Tsp Olive oil
Shaved parmesan to serve (optional, don’t use if dairy free)*
Nutrition (per serve)
Kcal – 548
Fat – 17g
of which saturates – 5.2g
Carbohydrates – 67g
of which sugars – 4.3g
Fibre – 2.8g
Protein – 32g
Salt – 0.89g
Please note this was calculated using 150g gluten free pasta, 15g Parmesan and 5% fat lean mince.
- Bring a pan of water to the boil and add the pasta
- Add 1 tsp olive oil (this helps to separate the spaghetti) and then leave to cook for 8-10mins (see packet to determine precise cooking times for the pasta)
- Whilst the pasta is cooking, add the second tsp of olive oil and the mince to a frying pan. Lightly fry until brown (approx 10 mins)
- Add the Bay’s Kitchen Tomato & Basil Stir-in Sauce to the mince and stir. Leave to simmer for 2 minutes.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain and serve in a pasta bowl. Add the sauce and mince.
- Top with parmesan to serve.
*To make this dish dairy free, either don’t use parmesan or use Vegan parmesan (please check the ingredients of vegan parmesan, it is typically made with cashews and so could be high FODMAP in larger quantities.)
This recipe has been reviewed and approved as Low FODMAP by Registered Dietician Laura Tilt @nutritilty, on behalf of Bay’s Kitchen.
Copyright Bay’s Kitchen. Please do not reprint without permission.