1 Jar of Bay’s Kitchen Spicy Arrabbiata Stir-in Sauce
160g Gluten free pasta (such as brown rice pasta)
40g Strong cheddar cheese, grated
40g Mozzarella, torn into chunks
Small bunch of basil
Flaky sea salt
Crunchy green salad to serve
Nutrition (per serve)
Kcal – 493
Fat – 15g
of which saturates – 7.7g
Carbohydrates – 71g
of which sugars – 3.4g
Fibre – 2.5g
Protein – 17g
Salt – 1.8g
Please note this does not include the green salad to serve.
- Preheat your oven to 200°C / 180°C fan.
- Fill a pan 2/3 full with water and bring to the boil. Add the pasta and cook for 8-10 minutes (check the packet instructions in case these differ) – make sure that it’s on the al dente side. Save a mug of cooking water and then drain the pasta well.
- In the same saucepan, pour in your jar of Bay’s Kitchen Spicy Arrabbiata Stir-in Sauce, rinsing the jar out with a little water and adding that into the pan too. Cook gently for a couple of minutes, until warmed through.
- Gently stir the pasta into the sauce, followed by half of the cheddar and mozzarella. If the sauce feels too thick, add a splash of the cooking water which you set aside earlier.
- Tip the pasta into a small baking dish and sprinkle over the remaining cheese. Bake for 10 minutes, or until bubbling.
- Top with fresh basil leaves and a sprinkle of salt and serve with a crunchy green salad.
This recipe has been created by Emma Hatcher, from She Can’t Eat What.
This recipe has been reviewed and approved as Low FODMAP by Registered Dietician Laura Tilt @nutritilty, on behalf of Bay’s Kitchen.
Copyright Bay’s Kitchen. Please do not reprint without permission.