Low FODMAP, Gluten free, Dairy free
1 Jar Bay’s Kitchen Sweet & Sour Stir-in Sauce
400g Pork tenderloin fillet
100g Gluten free rice noodles
8 Baby corns, halved
2 Carrots, peeled and chopped
1 Bok choy
Fresh ginger, grated
Fresh Coriander, optional
Fresh Chilli, optional
- Cook the pork tenderloin according to the packaging or butcher’s instructions. Whilst the pork rests, prepare the rest of the dish.
- Stir fry the grated fresh ginger, beansprouts, and halved baby corn for 2 minutes.
- Bring a pan of water to a boil for your noodles.
- Add your chopped carrots and Bok choy to the ginger and beansprouts for a further 2 minutes.
- Once the water has come to a boil, add your noodles, and cook per the instructions on the package. This is usually only a few minutes.
- Add your cooked pork loin to the frying pan along with a jar of Bay’s Kitchen Sweet & Sour Stir-in Sauce.
- Cook for a further 2 minutes, or until all veggies are cooked and your sauce is hot.
- Add your noodles and stir fry together. Dish up and top with fresh coriander and fresh chilli if desired.