Low FODMAP, Gluten Free
1 Jar of Bay’s Kitchen Sweet & Sour Stir-in Sauce
2 Seabass fillets
250g Pre-cooked quinoa
200g Oranges, sliced into segments
150g Pak choy
4 Spring onions (green parts only)
Handful of fresh coriander
Handful of fresh mint
80g Feta, crumbled
50g Peanuts, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Break the leaves off the pak choy. Peel the carrots and remove the outer layer; continue peeling the carrot into ribbons. Prepare a large piece of tinfoil and disperse the pak choy and carrots evenly.
- Now add ¾ of the sweet and sour sauce jar, place the sea bass fillets on top and squeeze over a juice of lime. Bring the sides of the tinfoil together so that the fish is covered- bake in the oven for 6-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile; roughly chop the coriander and mint (removing the stalks from the mint), slice the spring onions and prepare your oranges. Warm your quinoa according to packet instructions. Roughly chop your peanuts.
- In a large bowl mix the zest and juice of the remaining lime, chopped herbs, quinoa, spring onions, orange segments and the remaining ¼ jar of sauce.
- To serve; divide the quinoa mixture evenly among two plates and place the fish on top- pour over any juices from the tinfoil.
- Garnish with crumbled feta and chopped peanuts.
This recipe has created by Susie Flory @susieflory and @editsbyps
Copyright of Bay’s Kitchen. Please do not reprint without permission.