- In a large skillet add olive oil and cook the chicken on medium-high heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until brown on each side and cooked until no longer pink in the center.
- Remove chicken and set aside on a plate.
- Cook the 2 Tbsp butter and the sliced mushrooms (rinse before adding) for a few minutes, remove and set aside.
For the sauce:
- Add the butter and melt.
- Whisk the flour until it thickens. Add Bay’s Kitchen Concentrated Vegetable Stock to 118ml of boiling water to make a broth.
- Whisk in the broth, heavy cream, parmesan cheese, pepper, and salt. Let it simmer for 2-3 minutes on low heat.
- Add the chicken and mushrooms back in the sauce and serve over pasta, potatoes or rice.