- Chop the chicken into small pieces roughly 1cm and fry over a medium heat with a drizzle of olive oil for 4-5 minutes until coloured all over.
- Stir the Bay’s Kitchen Tikka Masala stir-in sauce through the chicken along with the coriander and spinach, both finely chopped. Leave to cool.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas 4.
- Roll the pastry on a floured work surface to a rectangle roughly 45cm x 35cm. Cut the pastry sheet into 4 strips lengthways, and then cut each strip in half width ways.
- Place a small dollop of the chicken filling at the end of each pastry strip, fold one corner over the filling to join the other edge of the pastry, then fold the small filled pocket of pastry over the straight edge. A triangle shape will form- keep folding the filled pastry over itself until you reach the end of the pastry strip.
- Place the folded and filled parcels onto a lined baking tray. Brush the top of each one with milk, using the milk to stick down any bits of pastry that may be loose. Sprinkle each one with nigella seeds, and bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes until golden brown and crispy. Enjoy with Bay’s Kitchen Mango & Pineapple Chutney for dipping.