Low FODMAP, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
1 Jar of Bay’s Kitchen Jalfrezi Curry Stir-in Sauce
180g Pack of raw king prawns
1 Red pepper, seeds and stems removed and cut into chunks
1 Big handful of spinach or chard leaves, roughly chopped
½ a lime
1 Tbsp vegetable or coconut oil
Small bunch coriander, roughly chopped
50g Bay’s Kitchen Mango & Pineapple Chutney
Fluffy white rice
- Place a heavy-bottomed pan over a medium heat and add in the oil.
- When glossy, add in the red pepper chunks and cook for a couple of minutes, or until starting to soften.
- Add in the spinach or chard leaves and cook for a further minute or two, before tumbling in the prawns.
- Stir everything well with a wooden spoon so that it doesn’t stick, then once the prawns have turned pink, pour in the jar of Bay’s Kitchen Jalfrezi Curry Sauce.
- Cook for a couple of minutes, or until the sauce is piping hot.
- Squeeze over the lime juice, sprinkle over the coriander and serve with fluffy rice and a good spoonful of Bay’s Kitchen Mango and Pineapple Chutney.
Recipe created by cook and author Emma Hatcher (www.shecanteatwhat.com).
Copyright of Bay’s Kitchen. Please do not reprint without permission.