- Cook the rice according to packet instructions, keeping warm to one side until ready.
- Meanwhile, add 2 tablespoons of oil to a wok or frying pan with high sides and place over a medium-high heat. Once the oil is hot and glossy, add in the chunks of pork, seasoning well with salt and pepper. Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes, or until golden brown all over, then remove from the pan into a bowl and place to one side.
- Heat another tablespoon of oil in the same pan and once hot, add in the carrots. Stir-fry for 2 minutes before adding in the pineapple chunks and half of the spring onions. Cook for a further 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly to prevent anything from sticking to the bottom of the pan.
- Pour in 1 jar of Bay’s Kitchen Sweet & Sour Stir-in Sauce and let it come to a simmer. Cook for another couple of minutes and once reduced and thickened slightly, add the pork back into the pan, along with the spinach. Stir to make sure the pork and the veg is completely coated in the sweet and tangy sauce and cook for 3-4 more minutes, or until the pork is piping hot, the veg tender and everything is smelling incredibly delicious.
- Divide the rice between two plates and spoon over the sweet and sour pork. Sprinkle over the remaining spring onion tops and the sesame seeds and serve.