- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil, add the potatoes and cook for 15 minutes, or until tender.
- Meanwhile, finely slice the cucumber and radishes using a mandoline or sharp knife.
- When tender, use a slotted spoon to remove the potatoes from the water and add to a bowl with a tablespoon of Bay’s Kitchen Maple Mustard Dressing. Toss to combine and leave to one side. Use the same water to cook the green beans, boiling them for just a few minutes until bright green and just tender. Drain and put to one side also.
- Heat the garlic-infused oil in a frying pan or skillet and add the tinned sweetcorn. Cook the sweetcorn for a couple of minutes, letting it rest in the pan on each side to give the pieces time to char. Season well and remove from the heat until ready to use.
- Wash and dry the lettuce and tear up any larger pieces. Add to a large serving platter.
- Now it’s time to assemble! Tumble the new potatoes onto the platter and add the green beans, cucumber, radishes, sweetcorn and cherry tomatoes. Sprinkle over the feta and mint and season everything well.
- Drizzle over Bay’s Kitchen Maple Mustard Dressing and serve immediately, with extra dressing on the side.