- Heat the oven to 200C, 180C fan and line two large baking trays with parchment. Place the nachos onto a chopping board and cut out as many shapes as you can. No need to waste, cut leftovers into any shapes you like.
- Spread the nacho shapes across the two trays and brush each with a little oil. Place both trays in the oven and bake for 5-6 minutes, swapping the trays oven half way through to ensure even cooking.
- Meanwhile, make the guacamole by halving the avocado and removing the stone. Spoon the avocado into a bowl and squeeze over the lime juice, then mash well - a few chunky bits are good. Stir through the cream cheese and season well, then spoon into a small serving bowl and place onto a serving platter.
- Twist open a jar of Bay’s Kitchen Spicy Tomato Salsa, stir and pour 180g into another small bowl. Add to the platter.
- When the nachos are done - you want them crisp and golden all over - add them to the platter aswell. Finish everything with a generous sprinkling of coriander and serve.