- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/gas 6.
- Peel and finely slice the potatoes and sweet potato and add to a large bowl. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Beat the eggs in a seperate bowl, then add to the sliced potatoes along with the Spicy Arrabbiata sauce.
- Roughly chop the spinach and add to the potato mix, and crumble in most of the feta (holding some back for the top) and mix everything well.
- Grease a large, oven proof frying pan with a little oil and tip in the egg potato mix. Press the mix down firmly into the pan, and then crumble over the remaining feta.
- Put the pan into the oven and bake for 35-40 minutes until the tortilla is set and brown on top. Leave to cool slightly in the pan, and then slide out onto a board to serve. Serve with rocket, and Bay’s Kitchen mayonnaise or tomato salsa.