- Drain the block of firm tofu, pat dry with kitchen towels and slice into 2cm cubes.
- In a medium mixing bowl, use a balloon whisk to combine 2 tbsp teriyaki sauce with 1 tbsp cornflour and 1 tbsp olive oil until a thick paste is formed.
- Pour in the tofu and massage with your hands to coat well. Transfer to a non-stick frying pan or wok and saute on a high heat for 10 minutes, turning with a pair of tongs constantly, until the tofu is golden and crispy. Now set aside in a small bowl.
- Halve the sugar snap peas and mangetout, halve the baby corn lengthways, remove the stalks from the broccoli and halve, measure out the edamame from a frozen packet.
- Place 1 tbsp oil of your choice into the pan and bring to a high heat. Add the sugar snaps, mangetout, baby corn and broccoli to saute for 3-5 minutes, turning constantly. Pour in the remaining teriyaki sauce from the jar of Bay’s Kitchen Teriyaki Stir-in Sauce.
- Stir through the edamame and add in your straight to wok noodles or microwaveable rice pouch. Continue to saute for a further 2 minutes as the noodles and edamame heat.
- Finally, stir through the tofu and allow it to heat for a minute or so, then divide into portions. Garnish with fresh chopped chives and a sprinkling of sesame seeds and enjoy immediately.