These little canapés are Low FODMAP and Gluten Free. They are also so easy to make and a definite crowd pleaser!
Delicious warm and equally good cold, why not pop the leftovers in your lunch box and take them to work the next day!
If you don’t have fairy cake moulds to make these, then make them in either a cupcake or muffin mould!
Depending on the size you make these, this recipe will create between 8-12. These frittatas are Low FODMAP.
250g Smoked ham
100g Mature cheddar, grated
3 Spring onions finely chopped (green part only)
1 Tbsp Garlic infused oil
Pepper to taste
Nutrition (per 4 servings)
Kcal – 312
Fat – 21g
of which saturates – 9g
Carbohydrates – 1.8g
of which sugars – 0.8g
Fibre – 0g
Protein – 28g
Salt – 2g
Please note these values are to serve 4 people.
• Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
• Grease your fairy cake moulds with the garlic infused oil.
• Crack your eggs into a large jug and whisk. Add the grated cheese and mix until well combined.
• Cut your ham into thin slices and add to the jug with the spring onion and salt and pepper to taste.
• Mix all the ingredients well and pour into greased fairy cake tin.
• Bake for 15 minutes and serve warm!
This recipe has been reviewed and approved as Low FODMAP by Registered Dietitian Laura Tilt @nutritilty, on behalf of Bay’s Kitchen.
Copyright Bay’s Kitchen. Please do not reprint without permission.