- Preheat the oven to 200°C, 180°C fan, gas 6.
- Place the sweet potato wedges and sausages in a large roasting tray and drizzle over half of the olive oil. Shuffle everything into a single layer and place in the oven. Cook for 10 minutes, turning the sausages and potato wedges every so often, so that they brown all over.
- Add the pepper, courgette and aubergine and cook for a further 15 minutes, or until the sausages are cooked through and the veg has softened.
- Tear the ciabatta into pieces and add it to the tray. Drizzle over the remaining olive oil and give everything a good toss to ensure the bread gets covered in the oil and cooking juices. Place the tray back in the oven and cook for 5 minutes, or until the bread just starts to crisp.
- Remove the tray from the oven and dollop over the pesto. Tear over the mozzarella and place the tray back into the oven for a final few minutes, or until the cheese is gooey and melted and the bread golden. Sprinkle with fresh basil and a little flaky salt and serve.