- Chop the pineapple into small pieces and add to a bowl, along with the chopped chilli. Squeeze over the lime, drizzle over the maple syrup and scatter over the coriander. Season, then stir to combine and leave to one side.
- Start cooking the rice according to packet instructions.
- To cook the pak choi, heat a small amount of oil in a frying pan and add the pak choi. Cook for a minute or so, then add a small amount of water and close the lid. Steam for a few minutes or until just tender. Remove from the pan and keep warm.
- In the same pan, heat a small amount of oil, and when glossy, add the salmon fillets. Cook for a few minutes on each side. Meanwhile, tip 1 jar Bay’s Kitchen Stir-in Teriyaki Sauce into a small saucepan and place over medium heat. Cook for a couple of minutes until bubbling then pour over the salmon fillets in the pan. Take the pan with salmon and sauce off the heat and cover with a lid.
- When the rice is cooked, fluff with a fork, divide between two bowls, and top with the salmon fillets, pineapple salsa, and pak choi. Drizzle over any remaining Teriyaki sauce and sprinkle everything with sesame seeds. Serve with extra coriander, green spring onion tops, and lime wedges, if you like.