2 Cod fillets
200g Spinach leaves baby
30g Toasted coconut flakes
25g Toasted almond flakes
Nutrition (per serve)
Fat – 32g
of which saturates – 18g
Carbohydrates – 14g
of which sugars – 7.5g
Fibre – 4.9g
Protein – 30g
Salt – 2.2g
- Marinate cod in Bay’s Kitchen Mild Korma Stir-in Sauce overnight.
- Add a pinch of sea salt flakes and bake in the oven at 180°C / 160°C fan for 18-20 minutes (until fish is opaque and flakes easily with a fork).
- Take out of the oven and sprinkle over spinach leaves.
- Add chopped coriander, toasted almond and coconut flakes to serve.
- Serve with rice or gluten free Indian bread (or pittas / flatbread or similar).
This recipe has been reviewed and approved as Low FODMAP by Registered Dietician Laura Tilt @nutritilty, on behalf of Bay’s Kitchen.
Copyright Bay’s Kitchen. Please do not reprint without permission.