Dairy free and vegan
1 Jar of Bay’s Kitchen Jalfrezi Curry Stir-in Sauce
200g Firm Tofu
70g Butternut squash
20g Black sesame seeds
1 Tbsp Olive oil
Rice or gluten free Indian bread
(or pittas / flatbread or similar)
Nutrition (per serve)
Kcal – 327
Fat – 19g
of which saturates – 2.7g
Carbohydrates – 15g
of which sugars – 6.3g
Fibre – 8.1g
Protein – 19g
Salt – 0.98g
Please note the calculation does not include rice or Gluten Free Indian bread (or pittas/flatbread or similar) to serve.
- Cut butternut squash into chunks and season, then roast with a drizzle of oil in the oven at 200°C / 180°C fan for 10 minutes, then add chopped okra and cubed tofu.
- Cook for a further 10 minutes.
- Heat Bay’s Kitchen Jalfrezi Curry Stir-in Sauce in a pan
and add the roasted vegetables.
- Once hot take off the heat and add chopped coriander
and a squeeze of lime.
- Sprinkle over sesame seeds and serve with rice or
gluten free Indian bread (or pittas / flatbread or similar).
This recipe has been reviewed and approved as Low FODMAP by Registered Dietician Laura Tilt @nutritilty, on behalf of Bay’s Kitchen.
Copyright Bay’s Kitchen. Please do not reprint without permission.