Genius Puff Pastry is a great gluten-free puff pastry that is versatile and easy to use. These little pizzas can be made in advance and frozen for later use.
If you make these small enough they are the perfect little canapés. They will keep in a container in he fridge for 3-4 days, I’d recommend heating them up to eat though.
Makes 12 pizza squares. These are low FODMAP up to 3 serves.
1 Jar of Bay’s Kitchen Tomato & Basil Stir-in Sauce
1 Block of Genius gluten free puff pastry
150g Mature cheddar
Nutrition (per serve)
Kcal – 552
Fat – 36g
of which saturates – 18g
Carbohydrates – 42g
of which sugars – 1.8g
Fibre – 4.5g
Protein – 13g
Salt – 0.97g
Please note this is calculated at 3 pieces as a serve (which is Low FODMAP).
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C / 180°C fan and place grease-proof paper onto a baking tray.
- Roll out the pastry to the thickness of a pound coin, thinner if you can. Cut into 12 squares. These can be whatever size and shape you wish!
- Lightly score around the edge of the pizza base to allow for a crust.
- In the centre place a couple of teaspoons of the Bay’s Kitchen Tomato & Basil Stir-in Sauce and then top with some grated cheese.
- Place each of your pizzas onto a baking tray and bake for
15-20 minutes until golden.
- Eat warm and enjoy!
This recipe has been reviewed and approved as Low FODMAP by Registered Dietitian Laura Tilt @nutritilty, on behalf of Bay’s Kitchen.
Copyright Bay’s Kitchen. Please do not reprint without permission.