200g Gluten free linguine or tagliatelle
200g Cherry tomatoes
20g Pine nuts
20g Parmesan (optional, don’t use if vegan or dairy free)*
1 Tbsp Olive oil
Salt & pepper to season
Nutrition (per serve)
Fat – 24g
of which saturates – 4.5g
Carbohydrates – 100g
of which sugars – 19g
Fibre – 11g
Protein – 20g
Salt – 1.2g
- Dice the vegetable into small chunks, put onto baking tray and drizzle with olive oil, season then bake for 20-30 mins at 160 degrees.
- Toast pine nuts.
- Put Bay’s Kitchen Tomato & Basil Stir-in Sauce into a pan on medium heat add the roasted vegetables, chopped capers and chopped parsley and stir for 2-3mins.
- Fill a pan 2/3 full with water and bring to the boil. Add the pasta and cook for 10 minutes (check the packet instructions in case these differ).
- Drain the pasta, then add the sauce and vegetables to this pan and stir for 2 mins.
- Finish off with toasted pine nuts, raisins and parmesan shavings (if using).
*To make this dish vegan and dairy free, either don’t use parmesan, or use Vegan parmesan (please check the ingredients of vegan parmesan, it is typically made with cashews and so could be high FODMAP in larger quantities.)
This recipe has been reviewed and approved as Low FODMAP by Registered Dietician Laura Tilt @nutritilty, on behalf of Bay’s Kitchen.
Copyright Bay’s Kitchen. Please do not reprint without permission.