Vegetarian (dairy free and vegan)
1 Jar Bay’s Kitchen Tomato & Basil Stir-in Sauce
200g Gluten free linguine or tagliatelle
200g Cherry tomatoes
20g Pine nuts
1 Tbsp Olive oil
Salt & pepper to season
Nutrition (per serve)
Fat – 24g
of which saturates – 4.5g
Carbohydrates – 100g
of which sugars – 19g
Fibre – 11g
Protein – 20g
Salt – 1.2g
- Dice the vegetable into small chunks, put onto baking tray and drizzle with olive oil. Season and then bake for 20-30 minutes at 180°C / 160°C fan.
- Toast the pine nuts.
- Put the Bay’s Kitchen Tomato & Basil Stir-in Sauce into a pan on a medium heat, add the roasted vegetables, chopped capers and chopped parsley and stir for 2-3 minutes.
- Fill a pan 2⁄3 full with water and bring to the boil. Add the pasta and cook for 10 minutes (check the packet instructions in case these differ).
- Drain the pasta, then add the sauce and vegetables to this pan and stir for 2 minutes.
- Finish off with toasted pine nuts, raisins and parmesan shavings (if using).
*Vegan & dairy free option: don’t use parmesan or replace with vegan parmesan (please check the ingredients, it is often made with cashews so could be high FODMAP in larger quantities).
This recipe has been reviewed and approved as Low FODMAP by Registered Dietician Laura Tilt @nutritilty, on behalf of Bay’s Kitchen.
Copyright Bay’s Kitchen. Please do not reprint without permission.