Gluten Free Lasagne Sheets
250ml Almond milk
100g Gluten free flour
100g Vegetable oil
25g Nutritional yeast flakes
5ml Olive oil
5g Dijon mustard
For Vegetarian option: Add grated cheddar cheese to the top!
For Vegan & Dairy Free option: Either don’t have cheese or use Vegan cheddar on the top!*
Nutrition (per serve)
Kcal – 630
Fat – 32g
of which saturates – 3.4g
Carbohydrates – 69g
of which sugars – 7.7g
Fibre – 7.7g
Protein – 11g
Salt – 0.87g
Please note this was calculated using 260g of courgette and 8 gluten free lasagne sheets.
- Slice courgettes into rounds and the peppers into strips.
- Heat a griddle pan and griddle vegetables until chard and cooked through (about 10 minutes) or put on baking tray drizzle in olive oil, season and roast the vegetables at 180 degrees / 160 degrees fan for 15 minutes.
- To make the white sauce heat oil and flour in pan on a low heat, whisk the flour into the oil, once the roux is combined cook out for 5 minutess then slowly whisk in the nut milk a little at a time. Once all added cook until thick take off heat add nutmeg, Dijon mustard, nutritional yeast flakes and season to taste.
- Layer the lasagne starting with Bay’s Kitchen Tomato & Basil Stir-in Sauce then add a few slices of courgette peppers basil leaves and spinach, then add lasagne sheet followed by the white sauce then keep going until your baking dish is full making sure you finish with a layer of white sauce. If you are adding any cheese, then cover the top with the grated cheese before putting in the oven.
- Bake in the oven at 180 degrees / 160 degrees fan for 30-40 minutes and golden on top.
*To make this dish vegan and dairy free, either don’t use cheese, or use Vegan cheese (please check the ingredients of vegan cheese, it is typically made with cashews and so could be high FODMAP in larger quantities.)
This recipe has been reviewed and approved as Low FODMAP by Registered Dietician Laura Tilt @nutritilty, on behalf of Bay’s Kitchen.
Copyright Bay’s Kitchen. Please do not reprint without permission.