150g Edamame beans
130g Wild or brown rice (dry weight)
20g Black sesame seeds
2 Tbsp Sesame oil
Nutrition (per serve)
Fat – 31g
of which saturates – 4.5g
Carbohydrates – 66g
of which sugars – 21g
Fibre – 7.8g
Protein – 29g
Salt – 0.54g
- Cut tofu into chunks and fry in a pan with oil on both sides to crisp up the tofu (5-10 mins).
- Once the tofu is golden on both sides marinate in Bay’s Kitchen Stir-in Sauce, whilst warm thread the tofu onto skewers and roast in oven at 180 degrees for 5 mins.
- Cook wild and brown rice (usually 20 mins, see packet)
- Once rice is cooked add the edamame beans, chopped coriander, lime and sesame oil.
- Once tofu is out of the oven sprinkle with black sesame seeds and serve with rice and lime wedge season to taste.
This recipe has been reviewed and approved as Low FODMAP by Registered Dietician Laura Tilt @nutritilty, on behalf of Bay’s Kitchen.
Copyright Bay’s Kitchen. Please do not reprint without permission.