1 Jar Bay’s Kitchen Thai Green Curry Stir-in Sauce
200g Rice noodles
2 Bok choy heads (150g max to be Low FODMAP)
100g Bean sprouts
100g Oyster mushrooms
30ml Sesame oil
15g Activated cashew nuts*
Soy sauce or salt to taste
Nutrition (per serve)
Fat – 36g
of which saturates – 13g
Carbohydrates – 42g
of which sugars – 6.8g
Fibre – 7.1g
Protein – 12g
Salt – 1.1g
- Heat wok or frying pan add sesame oil on a low heat, add chopped oyster mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add bok choy and bean sprouts followed by Bay’s Kitchen Thai Green Curry Stir-in Sauce and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Toast cashew nuts in the oven at 180 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Cook rice noodles (as per pack instructions).
- Add cooked noodles to the pan take off heat add coriander, lime and season.
- Sprinkle over chopped cashew nuts to serve.
*According to Monash University, activated cashews are low in FODMAPs at a 15g portion size as during the activation process, the nuts are soaked in water which probably allows some of the FODMAPs to leach into the liquid, which is then discarded. Non-activated cashews are not low FODMAP so not permitted during the elimination phase of the low FODMAP diet.
This recipe has been reviewed and approved as Low FODMAP by Registered Dietician Laura Tilt @nutritilty, on behalf of Bay’s Kitchen.
Copyright Bay’s Kitchen. Please do not reprint without permission.