Dairy free and vegan
1 Jar of Bay’s Kitchen Thai Green Curry Stir-in Sauce
200g Rice noodles
2 Bok choy heads (150g max to be Low FODMAP)
100g Oyster mushrooms
30ml Sesame oil
15g Activated cashew nuts*
Soy sauce or salt to taste
Nutrition (per serve)
Fat – 36g
of which saturates – 13g
Carbohydrates – 42g
of which sugars – 6.8g
Fibre – 7.1g
Protein – 12g
Salt – 1.1g
- Add sesame oil to a wok or frying pan and put on a low heat. Add the chopped oyster mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add bok choy and beansprouts followed by Bay’s Kitchen
Thai Green Curry Stir-in Sauce and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile toast the cashew nuts in the oven at 180°C / 160°C fan for 5 minutes.
- Cook rice noodles as per the packet instructions.
- Add cooked noodles to the pan, take off the hea and add coriander, lime and season to taste.
- Sprinkle over chopped cashew nuts to serve.
*According to Monash University, activated cashews are low in FODMAPs at a 15g portion size as during the activation process, the nuts are soaked in water which probably allows some of the FODMAPs to leach into the liquid, which is then discarded. Non-activated cashews are not low FODMAP so not permitted during the elimination phase of the low FODMAP diet.
This recipe has been reviewed and approved as Low FODMAP by Registered Dietician Laura Tilt @nutritilty, on behalf of Bay’s Kitchen.
Copyright Bay’s Kitchen. Please do not reprint without permission.